- ZIKA VIRUS – OUR LATEST EXPLOSIVE .. PANDEMIC? MAN-MADE, OR NATURAL OUTBREAK?
- Mugabe takes a swipe at UN whites
- Zimbabwe to make Chinese yuan legal currency
- Two young Nigerian brothers build a mobile web browser alternative to Google Chrome
- Ghanian made Kantanka cars ready for mass market 23rd August 2014
- Foiled attempted coup in Gambia
- Baba Yahya of Gambia Interview 2014
- Watch Finding Fela Anikulapo Kuti movie
- 8 of the Richest African Presidents and Kings 2014
- World Bank Prez Arrives in Liberia Today
Galaxy Radio 106.1FM in Sierra Leone is raising funds for their projects in Lungi area, of Sierra Leone, Africa.
To sign the petition please click on this link here
Please share this link with other like minded friends and family
Galaxy Radio 106.1FM – and Lungi community thanks you all for your contributions. Voodum.
We are asking like minded family for any contributions they can offer to help us in this endeavour. We are also trying to raise monies to pay for the shipment of the container this will cost us £2,000.
Information about shipment and donations.
Galaxy Radio 102.5fm is collecting things for this project we doing in Sierra Leone.
We can use old/use computers, laptops, cloths, use shoes, bags, bicycles, electronic items, text books, excise books, learning books, pens/pencils, toys, films, dvds and tv’s.
We can arrange for the collection of the items or you can choose to drop them off.
Please contact us upon the following telephone numbers;
Myself ‘Father Ibraham’ Tel No: 00447903678192
‘Dr Aboo Ra’Tata’ Tel No: 00447956506446
and Chief ‘Pa Kombrabia’ Tel No: 00447415682242